The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Zinc oxide, with its unique physical and chemical properties, such as high chemical stability, high electrochemical coupling coefficient, broad range of radiation absorption and high photostability, is a multifunctional material. With the excellent properties, zinc oxide plays an important role in a very wide range of applications varying from tires to ceramics, from pharmaceuticals to agriculture, and from paints to chemicals. Zinc oxide can be classified into three types according to the production technique: indirect process, direct process and wet chemical process. Indirect process also called French process, and direct process also called America process.North America plays an important role in global Zinc Oxide market, with a market share of 15.1% in 2017 and is expected to show a similar trend during the forecast period, especially in United States, it has great influence on the development of Zinc Oxide. The Europe market is mature and developed stably in the past few years and will keep the trend in the next years. But in the changing times, Europe is also full of much uncertainty, from political elections, trade policy and historical problems. The Asia-Pacific will take an increasing significant part in global Zinc Oxide market, due to the strong demand from China, India and Southeast Asian countries. It was 2400 USD million in 2017 in Asia-Pacific, and it is predicted that the market size will reach 2720 USD million in 2024, with a market share of 2.91% in global Zinc Oxide market. Currently, US Zinc, EverZinc, Zochem, Silox, Zinc Oxide LLC and Longli are major manufacturers of this industry. US Zinc is a global leader. In 2017, the sale of US Zinc was 134.4 K MT, and the company holds a share of 8.21%. In Europe and the United States, US Zinc, EverZinc, Zochem and Silox are the market leader. After the acquisition of Zochem, Zinc Oxide LLC became the leader in the North American market. Longli, Pan-Continental Chemical, Rubamin and Yongchang are leaders in the Asia Pacific market. Univentures and PT. Indo Lysaght are leaders in Southeast Asia. Zinc Oxide is mainly used for Rubber/Tires industry and Ceramic/Glass manufacturing. Rubber/Tires industry are the most important application. In 2017, Rubber/Tires application holds 44% of the consumption market share.Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area. In the future, the market in developed countries will have some growth and the market in developing countries will have a faster growth rate. Overall economic performance will continue to be the best indicator of future demand for Zinc Oxide. Demand in most downstream markets is greatly influenced by general economic conditions. As a result, demand largely follows the patterns of the leading world economies.
By Market Verdors:
- US Zinc
- Zinc Oxide LLC
- Pan-Continental Chemical
- GH Chemicals
- Zinc Nacional
- PT. Indo Lysaght
- Mario Pilato
- Suraj Udyog Gujarat
- PT. Citra CakraLogam
- Direct Process (America Method)
- Indirect Process (French Method)
- Wet Chemical Process
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Zinc Oxide Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Zinc Oxide Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Direct Process (America Method)
1.4.3 Indirect Process (French Method)
1.4.4 Wet Chemical Process
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Zinc Oxide Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Zinc Oxide Market
1.8.1 Global Zinc Oxide Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Zinc Oxide Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Zinc Oxide Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Zinc Oxide Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Zinc Oxide Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Zinc Oxide Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Zinc Oxide Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Zinc Oxide Sales Volume
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/