The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Sodium Cyanide is an inorganic compound with the formula NaCN. Sodium Cyanide, a white, water-soluble solid, is a kind of important basic chemical raw materials. Cyanide has a high affinity for metals, which leads to the high toxicity of this salt. Sodium Cyanide`s main application is in gold mining, chemical intermediate. Also exploits its high reactivity toward other metals. When it is treated with acid, it forms the toxic gas hydrogen cyanide. Under the background of slower economy growth rate, companies face the higher risks of profit decline. Currently, sodium cyanide market has a certain potential in China, Europe, USA and Australia. These areas demand are relatively stable. During these years, China`s sodium cyanide industry maintains a rapid growth. In future, the sodium cyanide industry in the world will turn concentrated. The world sodium cyanide consuming market will still has a certain amount of growth. Global competition is likely to turn to the relationship of competition and cooperation. With the development of economy, Sodium Cyanide has huge market potential in the future. Owing to the increasing of demand in sodium cyanide downstream products, the world sodium cyanide capacity will continue to expand. This industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it`s important to put an eye to economic situation and region policy. With the global economic recovery, more and more companies pay attention to sodium cyanide industry, this will cause a certain pressure to the industry. NaOH and HCN are the main raw materials for the production of sodium cyanide. Large and medium-sized companies purchase materials from the large-sized raw materials manufacturers. Some small-sized companies need to buy raw materials from distributors. With the development of sodium cyanide, the raw materials manufacturers are also benefited from the sodium cyanide industry in some extent. All manufactures in the world are committed to the improvement of product. At the same time, Chinese manufacturers are improving their technology. In future, some Chinese manufactures can catch up with the world`s leading technology. In the world, the consumption areas of sodium cyanide are mainly China, USA, Europe, Australia and Africa. China is the largest production country in the world, which occupied about 23.30% in 2016. The production areas of sodium cyanide are mainly China, Korea, USA, Europe, and the Australia. Moreover, Chemours DuPont is the largest manufacturer in the world, which production has reached 86.72K MT in 2017. The global production average growth has reached 6.53% in 2017. Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area. In the future, the market in developed countries will have some growth and the market in developing countries will have a faster growth rate. In the globe, emerging economies countries support the mining industry and chemical industry, it will lead the increase of sodium cyanide demand. Therefore, we think entering China market will be a good choice.
By Market Verdors:
- Chemours DuPont
- Australian Gold Reagents
- CyPlus GmbH(Evonik)
- Taekwang Industrial
- Tongsuh Petrochemical
- Anhui Shuguang Chemical
- Yingkou Sanzheng
- Sasol Polymers
- Unique Chemical
- Tiande Chemical
- Hebei Chengxin
- Nippon Soda
- Solid Sodium Cyanide
- Liquid Sodium Cyanide
- Mining Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Dye and Textile Industry
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Sodium Cyanide Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Sodium Cyanide Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Solid Sodium Cyanide
1.4.3 Liquid Sodium Cyanide
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Sodium Cyanide Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Mining Industry
1.5.3 Chemical Industry
1.5.4 Dye and Textile Industry
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Sodium Cyanide Market
1.8.1 Global Sodium Cyanide Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Sodium Cyanide Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Sodium Cyanide Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Sodium Cyanide Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Sodium Cyanide Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Sodium Cyanide Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Sodium Cyanide Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Sodium Cyanide Sales Volume
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/