The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Sewing threads is a type of threads used for sewing in textile-end products. It is a special kind of yarns that are engineered and designed to pass through a sewing machine rapidly. They form efficient stitches without breaking or becoming distorted during the useful life of the product. The basic function of a thread is to deliver aesthetics and performance in stitches and seams.Sewing threads is a small part of the global textile market; it is one of the essential materials to produce apparels, footwear, bedding and mattress, luggage and bags, etc. Apparels are the most area of the sewing threads end usage, which took about 50.76% of the total market in 2019. China is the largest market of the sewing threads; it took up about 38.61% of the global total sales market, followed by Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc. Coats, A&E, Amann, Huarui, Ningbo MH, S.Derons, Hoton Group, Hapete, Durak and Forland are leading suppliers in the world market currently. Top 5 players shared about 54.73% of the global market revenue. Especially, Coats (sales shares 23.61% of total in 2019), A&E (sales shares 10.08% of total in 2019) are two leading global companies in sewing threads market, while their business distribute the most of the world: EU, Turkey, China, South Asia (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, etc.), South East Asia (Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, etc.), USA, Mid-America (Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic and Haiti), etc.
By Market Verdors:
- KDS Thread
- Modi Thread
- Well Group
- Threads (India)
- PT. Sing Long
- Sarla Fibers
- Simtex Group
- HP Threads
- Hoton Group
- Ningbo MH
- Yiwu Mingrong
- Amin Associates
- Natural (Cotton, Silk, Wool, etc.)
- Synthetic (Rayon, Polyester, Nylon, etc.)
- Bedding and mattress
- Luggage and bags
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Sewing Threads Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Sewing Threads Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Natural (Cotton, Silk, Wool, etc.)
1.4.3 Synthetic (Rayon, Polyester, Nylon, etc.)
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Sewing Threads Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.4 Bedding and mattress
1.5.5 Luggage and bags
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Sewing Threads Market
1.8.1 Global Sewing Threads Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Sewing Threads Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Sewing Threads Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Sewing Threads Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Sewing Threads Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Sewing Threads Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Sewing Threads Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Sewing Threads S
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/