The global Trauma Fixation Devices market was valued at 17.89 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 6.56% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Trauma fixation devices are used for treatment of internal injuries, such as dislocations, fractures, bruises and external injuries, burns, cuts, and others such injuries. Internal fixation devices are implanted into the body for the stabilization of severe fractures and dislocations, and deformity correction procedures. Whereas, external fixation devices are used to hold the bone in place by means of an external frame in cases of open fractures, severe soft tissue damage and burn injuries. These devices help to align fractured bones, prevent improper bone recovery, promote faster healing of external injuries, and complete repair of internal injuries.Rise in geriatric population across the globe is expected to propel the growth of trauma fixation devices since elderly people possess higher risk for osteoporosis. It has been estimated by the World Health Organization (WHO) that global elderly population was around 524 million in 2010 and is expected to grow to reach around 2,000 million by 2050. Increasing number of accidents throughout the world will further boost the growth of trauma fixation devices market. Recently, the U.S. reported around 42 million trauma cases. These trauma patients required immediate medical treatment (trauma fixation devices implantation) to recover from trauma. Increasing disposable income and awareness in developed nations such as U.S. and U.K. have also contributed in the growth of trauma fixation devices market, since high disposable income increases the affordability for availing these medical services. Despite various advantages, growth of trauma fixation devices market may get hindered owing to infection and allergy associated with the utilization of external and internal trauma fixation devices. Similarly, high cost of these devices will also reduce the utilization of these devices and in turn will restrain the growth of trauma fixation devices market in developing nations (with low disposable income) such as India, China and Brazil.
By Market Verdors:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Smith & Nephew
- Auxein Medical
- Internal Fixation Devices
- External Fixation Devices
- Physicians` Offices
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Trauma Fixation Devices Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Internal Fixation Devices
1.4.3 External Fixation Devices
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Physicians` Offices
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market
1.8.1 Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Trauma Fixation Devices Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Trauma Fixation Devices Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Trauma Fixation Devices Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Trauma Fixation Devices Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Trauma Fixation Devices Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Trauma Fixation Devices Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414