The global Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) market was valued at 54.48 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 2.81% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Small-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) is a small-angle scattering (SAS) technique where the elastic scattering of X-rays (wavelength 0.1-0.2 nm)[clarification needed] by a sample which has inhomogeneities in the nm-range, is recorded at very low angles (typically 0.1 – 10?). This angular range contains information about the shape and size of macromolecules, characteristic distances of partially ordered materials, pore sizes, and other data. SAXS is capable of delivering structural information of macromolecules between 5 and 25 nm, of repeat distances in partially ordered systems of up to 150 nm. USAXS (ultra-small angle X-ray scattering) can resolve even larger dimensions. The global Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in United States, Europe and Japan, such as Anton Paar, Bruker, Rigaku, PANalytical and Xenocs. At present, Anton Paar is the world leader, holding 38.79% production market share in 2017. Global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) consumption will show a trend of steady growth. In 2025 the consumption of Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) is estimated to be 152 Units. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future.
By Market Verdors:
- Anton Paar
- Closed Type
- Segmented Type
- Research Institute
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Closed Type
1.4.3 Segmented Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Research Institute
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) Market
1.8.1 Global Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414