The global Slewing Drives market was valued at 1745.04 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 2.81% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
A slewing drive (or slew drive for short) is a complete, ready to install system that consists of a ball or roller slewing ring (bearing), drive train, and completely enclosed housing. It can be customized with hydraulic or electric motors, brakes, planetary gearboxes, corrosion protection and many other options.
By Market Verdors:
- Kinematics Manufacturing (KMI)
- The Precision Alliance (TPA)
- Slew Master
- IMO USA
- Dalian Running Engineering
- Cone Drive
- NBC Group Ltd
- Young Powertech
- TGB Group Technologies, SL
- Dinamic Oil
- Single Axis
- Dual Axis
- Multiple Axis
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Slewing Drives Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Slewing Drives Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Single Axis
1.4.3 Dual Axis
1.4.4 Multiple Axis
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Slewing Drives Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Slewing Drives Market
1.8.1 Global Slewing Drives Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Slewing Drives Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Slewing Drives Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Slewing Drives Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Slewing Drives Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Slewing Drives Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Slewing Drives Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Slewing Drives Sales Volume
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414