The global Metallic Brake Pads market was valued at 1016.81 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 1.64% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Brake Pads are components of brake systems used in automotive and other applications. Brake pads are friction materials which bound to the surface that faces the brake rotor and take the brunt of the frictional force necessary to stop the car. In a disc brake system, the brake pedal activates a hydraulic line which squeezes the calipers against the rotors of the car`s tires. Pads are positioned between the calipers and the rotors to absorb the energy and heat, and then provide enough grips to stop the car. Brake pads are often described as brake linings or brake shoes and when applied to the brake rotors or drums, respectively, with a mix of hydraulic and mechanical force, supply the friction to safely bring the car to a halt. Brake pads are usually used in disc brake setups within a hydraulic brake caliper and are squeezed versus the brake disc, or rotor in order to stop the car when using the brakes. Note: In the report, one unit Brake Pads represents two pieces Brake Pads. As we can see from the past few years, the brake pads industry has developed rapidly for many years and the technology is mature. The key manufacturers mainly distribute in USA, Europe and Japan regions, where the automobile industry is quite developed. And the manufacturers` bases are located all over the world. Some key manufactures have their own brake pads brands, and manufactures brake pads products for the auto maker and the leading brake pad producers as OEM. The key OEM producer includes Federal Mogul, Bosch, ITT Corporation, TRW Automotive, Nisshinbo Group Company, and Akebono etc. In China, the brake pad industry also developed rapidly and leaded the world brake pads markets. There are over three hundred manufacturers located in the developed areas of China. Some manufacturers make brake pads products for the global leading producers as an OEM. At the same time, the leading manufacturers have built their factories in China, such as Federal Mogul, Bosch, Nisshinbo Group Company etc.
By Market Verdors:
- Federal Mogul
- Nisshinbo Group Company
- MAT Holdings
- Delphi Automotive
- ITT Corporation
- Sangsin Brake
- Hitachi Chemical
- Brake Parts Inc
- EBC Brakes
- ABS Friction
- Shandong Gold Phoenix
- Shangdong xinyi
- Hunan BoYun
- Double Link
- Semi Metallic Brake Pads
- Low Metallic NAO Brake Pads
- OEMs Market
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Metallic Brake Pads Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Metallic Brake Pads Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Semi Metallic Brake Pads
1.4.3 Low Metallic NAO Brake Pads
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Metallic Brake Pads Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 OEMs Market
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Metallic Brake Pads Market
1.8.1 Global Metallic Brake Pads Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Metallic Brake Pads Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Metallic Brake Pads Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Metallic Brake Pads Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Metallic Brake Pads Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Metallic Brake Pads Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Metallic Brake Pads Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Metallic Brake Pads Sales Volume
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414