The global CBD Oil market was valued at 305.06 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 25.58% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Hemp oil extracts have traditionally been used around the globe as medicine. A large body of evidence has indicated that the benefits of CBD hemp oil can relieve various ailments. Endoca maintains the biochemical equilibrium within the hemp plants to maximize the beneficial effects of its organic CBD oil.Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the hundreds of cannabinoids found in the Cannabis sativa plant. CBD oil can be derived from two different species of cannabinoids: marijuana and hemp. The Americas dominated the global CBD oil market in 2016, followed by EMEA and APAC.Hemp-based CBD oil products have a lower delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration, whereas marijuana-derived CBD oil products have a relatively high concentration of THC.
By Market Verdors:
- Medical Marijuana
- Aurora Cannabis
- CBD American Shaman
- Folium Biosciences
- IRIE CBD
- NuLeaf Naturals
- Marijuana-Derived CBD Oil Products
- Hemp-Derived CBD Oil Products
- Fibromyalgia (FM)
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by CBD Oil Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global CBD Oil Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Marijuana-Derived CBD Oil Products
1.4.3 Hemp-Derived CBD Oil Products
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global CBD Oil Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Fibromyalgia (FM)
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global CBD Oil Market
1.8.1 Global CBD Oil Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global CBD Oil Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global CBD Oil Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global CBD Oil Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers CBD Oil Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global CBD Oil Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global CBD Oil Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America CBD Oil Sales Volume
3.3.1 North America CBD Oil Sales Volume Growth Rate (2016-2021)
3.3.2 North America CBD Oil Sales Volume
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414